Request for First Aid Coverage (Also known as Public Duty)
Organising a community, corporate, or school event? You’ll need First Aid coverage!
St John Singapore is Singapore’s premier Non-Profit, voluntary First Aid coverage provider. Each year, St John volunteers, both adults and cadets, dedicate countless hours at national, community, corporate, and school events to offer First Aid Coverage and Support Services to those in need.
- Our volunteer manpower strength during office hours and certain times of the year will be low. We seek your understanding if we are not able to accept your request.
- Our minimum deployment is 4 first aiders per duty to ensure proper coverage.
- All requests should be made at least 6 weeks in advance, subject to our volunteers’ availability. Submission of this form does NOT guarantee acceptance.
- Our ambulances are registered with the Ministry of Health (MOH) and comply with all requirements. Ambulance service will be subjected to the availability of medical volunteers.
- While coverage for the State, Charitable and Non-Profit Organisations are free of charge, we seek your support in making a donation pledge to “St. John Singapore” in order to help defray our operating costs.
- For Commercial and Profit-Making Events, we will provide a quotation to defray operating cost and subsequently send you a tax invoice.
- St John Singapore reserves the right and discretion to amend our First Aid Coverage policy.