Available in English and Mandarin classes.
St John Singapore is a Training Provider for certified workplace safety and health courses acceptable by Ministry of Manpower (MOM) under ISO 29993:2017 Certifications accredited by Singapore Accreditation Council (SAC).
Occupational First Aid + AED (classified as OFAC) is a 25-hour course required by companies for compliance with the Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Act 2006.
Besides first aid, participants also learn about the legislation covering first aid as well as safety, chemicals, and accident prevention in workplaces.
Case studies and role play sessions will also be conducted to facilitate understanding.
A 3-day (19.5 hours) Refresher Occupational First Aid (classified as ROFAC) course is also available for those who wish to renew their certificates.
First Aid Topics covered:
- Principles & Practices of First Aid
- Wounds, Bleeding and Shock
- Fractures and Soft Tissue Injuries
- Handling and Transportation of the Injured
- Breathing Difficulties
- The Unconscious Patient
- Burn Injuries
- Management of Medical Emergencies
- Occupational Eye Injuries
- CPR + AED
- Theory and Practical Assessments
Safety Topics covered:
- First Aid Requirements in Workplace
- Chemical in the Workplace
- Occupational Safety & Accident Prevention
With the belief that anyone can make a difference, the St John Associate team are proficient and experienced in teaching you First Aid skills. Become a confident first-aid provider today!