Available in English and Mandarin classes
(Accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council)
This 2.5 day (20 hours) Child First Aid course (classified as CFAC) covers important aspects of first aid and life-saving for children. This will equip participants with the skills to render first aid in emergencies at home or outside.
The Child First Aid course aims to equip you with the knowledge and skills in the event you may be required to apply First Aid to a child and/or infant casualty. The course includes theory and hands-on learning, covers important aspects of first aid and life-saving for children.
- Principles and Practice of First Aid
- Respiratory, Choking, Breathing Difficulties
- Circulation, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and AED
- Fits, Faints, Unconsciousness, Head, Neck and Spine Injuries
- Fractures, Injuries to Joints and Soft Tissues
- Wounds and Bleeding, Shock
- Other First Aid Knowledge
- Skin Injuries — Bites and Stings, Burns
- Medical Illness — Common Childhood Conditions
- Theory and Practical Assessments
With the belief that anyone can make a difference, the St John Associate team are proficient and experienced in teaching you First Aid skills. Become a confident first-aid provider today!