St John Worldwide
Below are the list of Order of St John, St John Hospitals, Priories, Associations and Other Organisations Worldwide.
- Priory in Australia – http://stjohn.org.au/
- Priory of Canada – http://www.sja.ca/
- Priory of England – www.stjohnengland.org.uk
- Priory of Hong Kong – http://www.stjohn.org.hk/
- Priory of Kenya – www.stjohnkenya.org
- Priory in New Zealand – http://www.stjohn.org.nz
- Priory of Scotland – http://www.stjohnscotland.org.uk/
- Priory of Singapore – http://www.stjohn.org.sg/
- Priory for South Africa – http://www.stjohn.org.za/
- Priory in the United States of America – http://www.saintjohn.org/
- Priory for Wales – http://www.stjohnwales.org.uk/
- The St John Association of Eswatini
- The St John Association of Ghana – http://stjohn.org.gh
- The St John Association of Malawi – http://www.stjohnmalawi.org/
- The St John Association of Mauritius
- The St John Association of Nigeria
- The St John Association of Tanzania
- The St John Association of Uganda – http://www.stjohnuganda.org/
- The St John Association of Zambia – http://www.stjohnzambia.org/
- The St John Association of Zimbabwe – http://www.stjohnzimbabwe.org
- The St John Association of Antigua – https://www.facebook.com/stjohnhospiceANU/
- The St John Association of Barbados
- The St John Association of Bermuda – http://sjabermuda.org
- The St John Association of Dominica
- The St John Association of Grenada
- The St John Association of Guyana
- The St John Association of Jamaica – https://www.facebook.com/stjohnjamaica
- The St John Association of St Lucia – http://www.stjohnstlucia.org/
- The St John Association of Trinidad and Tobago
Europe and Middle East
- The St John Association of Cyprus – www.stjohn.org.cy
- The St John Association of Gibraltar – http://www.stjohn.gi/
- The St John Ambulance Association of Ireland (Associated Body) – http://www.stjohn.ie/
- The St John Association of Malta – http://www.stjohnambulancemalta.com/
- St John of Jerusalem Eye Hospital Group – http://www.stjohneyehospital.org/
There are organisations which share St John history and values which you may be interested in.
The Johanniter Order
Germany’s order of St John is comprised of a Christian community that draws strength from the Christian faith to treat the ill, care for the needy, and administer first-aid. To fulfil this mandate, Johanniter established several agencies: Johanniter-Unfall-Hilfe e. V., Johanniter- Sisterhood, Johanniter Welfare Organisations, and Johanniter GmbH.
Johanniter International Assistance
Committed to the principles of Johanniter-Unfall-Hilfe e.V, their assistance is aimed at all people regardless of their religion, nationality and culture and is not governed by any political interests. Through their international humanitarian work, they provide primary health care, medical disaster relief and prevention and the rehabilitation of people with disabilities.
The Dutch Johanniter Order
Johanniter Netherlands is a volunteer organisation. The Johanniter Aid Foundation is the “subsidiary” of the Johanniter Order in the Netherlands, and many members of the Order are working as volunteers at the foundation. Johanniter Netherlands is financially supported by the Johanniter Order.
Swedish Johanniter Order
Johanniterorden i Sverige help and support people in Sweden and abroad who are in spiritual or corporeal distress. This is accomplished through direct aid to individuals or through support of organisations or through the funding of research projects. Since 2005, their operational relief work is conducted by the NGO Johanniterhjälpen.
Sovereign Military Order of Malta
Working in the field of medical and social care and humanitarian aid, in over 120 countries; they are supported by diplomatic relations with 104 nations. The Order also runs hospitals, medical centres, day hospitals, nursing homes for the elderly and the disabled, and special centres for the terminally ill. In many countries the Order’s volunteer corps provide first aid, social services, emergency and humanitarian interventions.